The IACD’s International Certificate in Cyber Defence program is an accelerated cyber security training program designed to successfully prepare people for enterprise level jobs in cyber security, a highly in-demand and lucrative career path. The CDAC course has one clearly defined goal – to provide individuals with a solid foundation that will prepare them through hands-on training, to be ready to begin a career in cyber security.
The Certificate in Cyber Defence offers practical training exercises in a virtual machine environment, allowing delegates to gain life-like experience in a controlled learning context.
International Certificate in Cyber Defence
On this program, you will:
• Understand the security structures and behaviours that can enable or protect from cyber crime
• Learn effective techniques to extract intelligence from the cyber environment
• Develop confidence when faced with a cyber intrusion
• Improve your ability to respond effectively to a wider range of cyber events
• Gain the knowledge to ask the right questions regarding cyber incidents that you may encounter daily, and how to find the answers.